Sunday, November 23, 2008

right look here is some done up right stuff for Ghosts of Spain

First idea. Trying, as simply as possible to sum up the article which, I thought, was about how Catalan recognises itself through culture and wants to be seperate from Spain.



















Obviously it needs more of structure to it, but in doing that I took a step away from whatever this is going on here and made this:




















Ok so. I sort of like this, but I think it also looks dumb as hell. So I shrank it down to this:


















And then, with me trying to steal the structure from this old poster it became this:

Do I like it? I don't know.

I think I need to try out more structures and play around but I am also conscious of the other two images I have to do (both of which I've started and sort of have ideas for) and all this critical studies blah blah blah etc etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment