Wednesday, October 15, 2008

this is what you get....


...when you start working on a project with fuck all resource.

Here are some more of me working on that Strays piece. I've hit that point where, because I have basically no resource for this, I'm just pushing at the thing without getting any traction.

In my defense I started working on these pieces kind of idly whilst taking a break from working on the pieces for The Harvest. I actually started by trying to make a flaming dog (on photoshop) and then this all kind of ran away with me. So it's not like I planned to gather a load of crap and failed to do so. But yeah since then I should probably have tried to gather some sort of resource.
































this last one was my favourite but i think now I hate it? I'm not sure. I've been messing around with it since posting this, moving everything in it closer and such. I was trying to express the basic twist of the story as simply as possible, for what that's worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment